Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Actions speak louder but there is something about His words.
Is this what I have been waiting for?
Because I really am speechless.
I am baffled at seeing this unravel.
I never thought I would allow myself to smile so freely without knowing how it would end.
You are the journey I am willing to take.
Neither of us know what we are doing, but I think that's the beauty of it.
The best things in life are unplanned & that's exactly what we are Baby.
The only definite thing about this how we feel and I know I have said my share of lies.
But when I look at you I can't even pretend & I know you can't either.
I hate to say you are stuck in my head and that i want to hear your heart beat, but I can't help it.
You're like an addiction I just can't quit.
Put your hands all over me and take a deep breath because I promise you this is going to be  worth it.
Actions speak louder and there is something about Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment