Monday, July 11, 2011

Step 1

Funny to think we want so much more for ourselves, but in retrospect we make up excuses to stay in the same spot.
We are too afraid to acknowledge our faults and almost justify the facts and think that this is what we deserve.
No what we deserve is to be far more happy than we are now.
I have been in the same damn race that has become my life and it's like I have just been sitting on the side lines waiting for the energy to just get up and Run.
Run towards a future I know I what and can have.
I am done with the bullshit excuses I keep making for myself and I am doing something about it.
Life was never meant to be easy.
You're meant to fall on your face, it's just a matter of when you want to get up.
It's one hell of life and it's about time I started mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment