Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Images of Broken Light.

I'm kind of just desensitized to it all. 
Life I mean.
as I listen to Vampire Weekend, "The Kids Don't Stand a Chance". appropriate timing i feel for the mood i am in. i don't know how i am supposed to feel.
maybe nostalgic? life just seems to be flying by and all i want to do lay here under the covers.
before i know it, it is going to be morning and i start my monotonous day once again.
Oh now Mumford&Sons.
literally my new obsession. "in these bodies we live, in these bodies we die"
oh that sounded creepy...
Maybe I am just really crazy, but are we not all a little crazy?
Were just all fucked up, on a quest to find someone equally as fucked or someone more. 
I mean as humans we love a challenge, freudian slip? 
No correction darwinism instinct? 
Seriously we are all fucked. It's like were in a contest to who is more fucked up.
And the winner is? Jesus don't i sound nuts.
maybe the kicker is that i am the normal one.

People are strange, when you're a stranger.

Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment