Friday, November 12, 2010

Left my head and heart on the dance floor


I truly do not want to care anymore.
I don't miss you.
But there is not a day that does not go by that I do not think about you.
I miss what we were.
& I want that back.
Why do I get left with nothing except the memories that stab me back?
I want the feeling back.
I want to be able to have this feeling, but with someone else.
I am done with the lingering thought of what we were.
I want new experiences with someone.
I loved being loved by you.
But now it's time for me to move on.


It's going to be alright.
It's a promise I have made with myself
& I intend on keeping it.

"Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true,

And then while I'm away,
I'll write to you everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you,

All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving darling I'll be true."
-Beatles 

No comments:

Post a Comment