Monday, November 22, 2010

Pillow Talk


I thought I felt you between my legs.
I thought I felt you graze your hand up my thigh.
I thought I felt you sigh.
I thought I felt you bring me closer.
I knew what you were doing.
I knew once I looked up that would be it.
Quivering lip, I look up.
& you smile.
God that imperfect smile.
Oh shit.
And now your I feel your lips.
I remember this kiss.
I remember your hand slightly moving past my cheek 
I remember you pushing my hair back
I knew what you were doing.
I knew what I was doing.
I knew that this is not how it should be, but I didn't care.
Because for that moment you were mine.
I knew that once it was over even though you were holding me that you would be holding Her later.
But that moment, that one moment you were mine.
& I didn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment