Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Only girl in the world.


i am dying for this Great BIG love.
but i can't keep searching for it...
i am dying for change.
i am craving, needing, begging.
i need change
baby i am on my knees.
i just need a kiss.
ONE KISS

i don't know why i want this kiss.
a kiss is just a kiss, correct?
maybe a kiss is never just a kiss.
and i want an extraordinary one.

i want to be okay.
can i find someone to love my imperfections?
to love my insecurities?
to find me beautiful, not cute, not sexy.
just beautiful.

but i must love myself with all these things first, right?

i deserve nothing less than extraordinary.

i want you, whoever you are.
i can't wait for the day when i can wake up and sigh with relief.
relief that today will actually be a new day.
not a routine.
just a change.
i am bored
&
lonely.
will someone keep me company as i run these riddles in my head?

but sometimes you need to stand alone to know that i can.
but when i do find you, whoever you.
fair warning:


FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment