Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nobody knows where my Johnny at...

What is it that I exactly want?
I just don't want to settle.
I settle for everything in my life.
I give up before even trying.
But when you look at my attitude that may seem out of character.
I settle for things in life because to me they are not important.
Now how does that make any sense?
I want it all at once.
I am impatient and irrational.
I want it all.
Success is measured for me in happiness.
& it's been long since i have been happy.
Not that I am completely miserable.
But I am miserable knowing it can be better.
I deserve better.
I have had better and I want to quit with the comparisons.
I want something new.
Something Fresh & Exciting.
I want LOVE.
& somebody to Love.
I want a love so Big, so Grand that I don't know what to do with it all.
I want to be baffled.
Speechless.
I want a LOVE that leaves me speechless.
That keeps me guessing, but never doubting.
& with this love i want a kiss.
but not just any kiss.
i want something EXTRAORDINARY 
I want a kiss that will give me butterflies every time.


I want the fireworks, the world to stop, to forget where i am, & my foot to pop like in the black and white movies.


I want a Love that is not simple.
I want to be challenged.
I want to change to be better for this person & for this person whoever they are out there to feel the same.
I don't want them to settle.
I want a Love so BIG, so Grand.
I want them to be left speechless & feel fireworks.
Now when it comes to love.
I know it takes hard work.
& I guess now I just want someone to stand out.
I hate admitting it.
My biggest fear is to be alone.
& with everything in my life I guess you could say I settle or give up because what is the use in having everything when you can't have anyone to share it with?
The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
I am a firm believer in that everybody has a somebody.
As pessimistic as I am.
I am a hopeless romantic waiting to be swept off my feet.
But before i do this I need to learn to love the damn fool I am.

“If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.”
 Barbara de Angelis


I deserve this LOVE
& somewhere out there I know it is there.
& when I least expect it
Fireworks will set off, the world will stop, my foot will pop, & I will be left speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment